File your Income Tax Returns in Six Simple steps: -
- Firstly, for online tax filing, you will have to register yourself to the Income Tax Department’s official website.
- Then you will have to choose how you want to e-file your returns, you will be given two choices.
- Select the appropriate ITR Form as per your requirements.
- Keep your documents like PAN, Aadhar etc ready before you start tax filing returns.
- You need to fill the ITR Form and generate XML, then you will have to upload your form.
- Once you submit your ITR form, an acknowledgment number will be generated. In case the return is submitted using a digital signature, you just need to preserve this number. If the return is submitted without a digital signature, an ITR-V is generated and is sent to your registered email ID. You will have to send this ITR-V to CPC Bangalore within 120days of ITR filing return.